SUSU GOLD ACCOUNT
This is an investment account that enables the surplus unit to invest a definite/fixed amount daily for a fixed term of 90 days. At the end of the 90 days, the daily contribution is paid to the client’s accumulated savings.
Features and benefits
- This type of investment is ideal for clients with the desire to invest but do not have bulk cash as it may be with fixed deposit.
- It is also ideal for people investing for a future project (best for traders, apprentice, wage earners and businesses)
- Minimum initial deposit is GH₵10.00
- The higher you invest the higher your returns.
- Withdrawal is discouraged within the cycle of 90 days, as the client will forfeit the agreed interest.
- ACBank pays the client a day’s contribution of the customer’s daily contribution at the end of the 90-day period as interest earned.
- CURRENT ACCOUNT
- SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- SUSU ACCOUNT
- ISLAMIC BANKING
- MEBA DAAKYE ACCOUNT
- SAVINGS PLUS ACCOUNT
- SUSU GOLD ACCOUNT
OPEN A CURRENT ACCOUNT...
The Afram Rural Bank / AC Bank limited was incorporated as a company limited by shares on November 12th, 1981 under... Read More
2018 © Copyright - ACBANK | Powered by Spiderteck Solutions